LexBlog is proud to be one of the sponsors of the Summit which is Tuesday, May 5, from 8 to 12:30.
Presenters and panelists include:
- Seth Apple, President, Metro New York Chapter of the Legal Marketing Association & Business Development Manager, Davis Polk & Wardwell
- Guy Alvarez, Chief Engagement Officer, Good2bSocial, LLC
- Mark Cohen, Founder & CEO, Legal Mosaic, LLC
- Daryl Drabinsky, Senior Digital Communications Manager, DLA Piper
- Lee Garfinkle, Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer of the Americas, Allen & Overy LLP
- Judy Selby, Partner, Baker & Hostetler LLP
- Kevin Colangelo, Vice President, Head of Strategic Accounts, Bloomberg BNA
- Brandie Knox, Founder and CEO, Knox Design Strategy
- Freddie Hustler, Senior Vice President, Americas, CONCEP
- Stefanie Marine, Associate Director of Marketing Communications, Proskauer Rose LLP
- Ivan Tsarynny, Co-Founder, Post Beyond
- Mallory Walsh, Senior Account Executive, Relationship Science
It’s expected that 175 partners, associates, marketers, communicators, business developers, and technologists from law firms will be attending the conference. It’ll be at the Graduate Center of The City University of NY at 365 5th Avenue (at 34th) in the Elebash Auditorium.
To register, please go here. Please use the promo code lexblog to receive a discounted rate. I may also have a free pass, ping me for that.
I would welcome getting together socially or for business. I get in Sunday evening and don’t fly back to Seattle until Wednesday. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and cell, 206 321 3627.