Lawyer? Law student? Legal marketing professional? Legal tech entrepreneur?
Forget what you may have been told. Learn how to really use blogging and social media in a strategic fashion to build a name and nurture relationships.
I’ll teach a little and lead a discussion on:
- Developing a strategy for blogging and social media as a legal professional
- Importance of “listening” and how it’s done
- Role of blogging to learn, network and advance the law
- How and why of Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Walk away with a whole new perspective on networking online and with role model lawyers to follow
Better yet, we’ll have a Beer for Bloggers (and others) a couple blocks away at Connolly’s Pub at 14 E 47th St.
You can register here. Space is limited so try and come if you register so we get a good feel on attendees.
With LexBlog now a WeWork tenant, get ready to see more of these workshops and bootcamp like events. Like November 16 in London. ;)
Hope to see some of you there.