This week the total for new publications on the LexBlog Network hits seven with an old mainstay getting a bit of a rework. In that total, we have three new firms with their first blogs on the LexBlog Network. Welcome aboard Latham & Watkins, GordonDerr and The Killian Firm.
- Authored by the Latham & Watkins Capital Markets Group, the Weekly Words of Wisdom blog offers up frequent commentary on capital markets questions recently encountered by the team of publishing attorneys. The blog brings a humorous and entertainig voice, with one recent series of posts titled Going (to the) Dark (side); or, if Yoda Practiced Securities Law.
- Northwest Land Matters is published by the blogging lawyers and attorneys at Seattle law firm GordonDerr. Covering a gamut of land matters, the attorneys discuss developments in real estate, land use, environmental and water law in the Pacific Northwest.
- Sheppard Mullin‘s staggering 25th publication on the LexBlog Network comes in the form of the Social Media Law Update Blog. As social media continues to gain prevalence in the workplace and elsewhere, this blog will be worth keeping an eye on as it highlights the seemingly never-endeng list of legal issues surrounding social media.
- The Florida Estate & Tax Blog is published by attorneys Andrew Berger and Julie Ann Garber at Becker & Poliakoff. Covering estate planning, wills and trusts, probate law, gift taxes and estate taxes, this is Becker & Poliakoff’s fourth blog on the LexBlog Network.
- The New Jersey Insurance Coverage Litigation blog is authored by Iselin, NJ attorney Gene Killian of The Killian Firm. An experienced attorney, Gene has represented major business policyholders in a variety of high-profile insurance coverage disputes, both at trial and at the negotiating table.
- Cozen O’Connor lanched their fourth blog on the LexBlog Network this week as the Class Action Defense Review gets rolling. This blog covering summaries, events, news and analysis on the defense of class action lawsuits has a team of editors that includes attorneys Julie Negovan, Jeffrey Weil and Sarah Davies.
- McGuireWoods is yet another firm expanding their blog offering as North Carolina Healthcare Report is their fourth publication on the LexBlog Network. This blog authored by lawyers Barton Walker, Elissa Moore and Elaine Gilmer covers topics that include corporate transactions, health legislation and other information relevant to insurance providers.
Also worth noting: The rebranding of the Marler Clark Network continues with Salmonella Blog. Under food safety advocate and attorny Bill Marler‘s watch, this blog provides surveillance and analysis on prevalent salmonella news and outbreaks. As after-effects of the salmonella outbreak in eggs continues, this is a blog worth following.