The big week for blog posts on the LexlBlog Network rolls over to the number of new blogs as this weeks total comes to six. Once again, large law firms play a large role in this week’s launches but they’re not the only ones with new publications.
- Texas attorney Robert Wood of Benolken & Everett launches his second blog on the LexBlog Network in the form of the Texas Overtime and Disability Claims Blog. Robert writes on relevant topics that include the Fair Labor Standards Act and ERISA disability claims law.
- Broadband Law Advisor is Davis Wright Tremaine‘s ninth blog on the Network. Authored by a number of attorneys in DWT’s Communications, Media & Technology Practice, the blog provides information and insight on the FCC’s National Broadband Plan.
- Stoel Rives continues to add to their stable of blogs as the Essential Nutrition Law Blog joins the fleet. Their Nutrition Law Team provides insight on the laws, cases and regulations shaping the nutraceutical industry.
- Better Building: The Responsible Developer’s Blog is published by Foster Pepper PLLC’s Construction Group. They write on topics that include relevant events, energy savings, green codes and prominent development news.
- Heenan Blaikie, one of the largest law firms in Canada, launches their first blog on the LexBlog Network with Entertainment & Media Law Signal. Toronto lawyers Bob Tarantino and Paul Chodirker serve as primary editors of the blog.
- Forensic Perspectives is updated by Mark Gottlieb, Mayda Kramer and David Pomerantz of MSG Accountants, Consultants & Business Valuators. The blog provides insight and commentary on forensic accounting investigations from experts on the subject.