LegalTech New York has added panel discussion on the emerging social media and microblogging tool, Twitter, to its program agenda.
The session, “What is Twitter and How Can I Use It?” will explore the potential use of Twitter by law firms and lawyers, and will take place February 2 at 3:00 PM ET in the West Grand Ballroom.
The session will be moderated by Monica Bay, editor in chief of Incisive Media’s Law Technology News. Panelists include Matthew Homann, founder of LexThink LLC, myself, and Chris Winfield, president of 10e20, with special guest Bob Ambrogi, lawyer, author and blogger.
Topics to be covered by the panelists will include:
- What is Twitter and why should ‘I’ use it?
- At the end of the day, is Twitter the “ultimate time waster” or a “great tool”?
- From ‘huh?” to “a ha!” – one lawyer’s journey into the Twitterverse or “How I learned to stop worrying and love to Tweet!”
- Time to Tweet? How to use Twitter without losing time to Twitter.
- Lawyers, Twitter and client development.
- How lawyers are using Twitter for sharing and camaraderie.
More info on the Twitter Panel and Legal Tech in general is available on this press release from the conference presenter, Incisive Media, a leading producer of educational and networking events for business leaders and professionals. LegalTech runs from February 2 to 4 in New York City.