LexBlog is looking for a project manager to join its team in Pioneer Square in Seattle.
LexBlog is the leading provider of professional marketing blogs to the legal profession and other professional services firms through out the United States and Canada. LexBlog’s turnkey blog solution, including consulting, design, hosting, training, SEO, and support allows professionals to engage in an online discourse in their area of expertise and enhance their reputation as a reliable and trusted authority in a way never before possible.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A passion for providing exceptional service so as to create raving fans, not just satisfied clients.
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and manage project plans and functional specifications.
- Working knowledge of Internet technologies.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with office and virtual teams.
- 3 years experience managing people, tasks and clients.
- Demonstrated leadership, team-building, and team-management skills.
- Ability to talk with a variety of clients with ranging personalities and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to effectively manage an array of different projects and multiple timelines.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and communications skills.
- Experience with managing Internet design and development preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Work with clients and production team to provide seamless and thorough transition of project from design, development, to launch.
- Managing client expectations and communications, ensuring client approvals and sign-offs on all major deliverables.
- Act as the central point of communication on all projects, internally and externally.
- Responsible for project timelines, maintain regular status reports, and distribute to team members.
- Responsible for maintaining detailed information required in a project’s implementation provided by the IT Director and Creative Director.
- Work with production team to schedule and facilitate communication through all project phases and ensure that milestones are met.
- Work with management to foster a productive environment through clear communication and team support.
Salary, health insurance, stock options, hard work and a lot of fun.
Sound good? Drop me an email at email@example.com.