LexBlog, the leader in law firm marketing blog solutions, is looking for a highly motivated salesperson. I am looking for for a PhD – poor, hungry, and driven salesperson to join our growing team to be located in downtown Seattle.
Law firms, from solo’s to the largest in the country, are finding great value in LexBlog’s turnkey blog solution. Providing an effective and fun to use marketing tool to skilled, caring, and passionate lawyers is an honor. I want LexBlog to be of service to thousands of lawyers across the country. With your help, it’s going to happen.
What’s in it for you?
- Significant base salary plus commissions allowing for realistic first year earnings of $75 to $90,000.
- Very realistic second year earnings potential of over $150,000.
- Selling product that’s in very high demand.
- Selling for company that’s recognized leader.
- Selling product that’s designed, developed, and supported by talented, caring, and motivated team of professionals.
- Steady flow of leads from law firms contacting us.
- Work in hands off environment where we’ll provide you with the support needed and get the heck out of your way.
- Work long hours with fun loving passionate team who’s looking to accomplish great things.
- Inside sales via phone and net requiring very limited travel.
What you’ll need?
- Significant sales experience in both serving established customer base and cold contacting.
- Established track record of sales success.
- Solid leadership, problem solving, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong belief in LexBlog’s cause of empowering passionate lawyers.
- Solid references.
- Law degree and/or selling into legal vertical is a plus, but not required.
Drop me an email. I look forward to talking.