No, it’s Iowa. The location for the first, as far as I know, full day lawyer blog program offering CLE credits to teach you how to blog to get clients. YBLAWG is offering 7 credits, including one ethics credit. Gold for lawyers needing mandated CLE credits while learning something that can grow their business.
Coverage for the November 10 program includes:
- What is a Law Blog?
- Why Blogs are Essential to Your Law Practice?
- Ethics of Lawyer Blogs
- Advising Clients re: Legal Pitfalls of Blogging
- How to Start Your Own Lawyer Blog -Absolutely Free!
- What Makes a Legal Blog Useful to Clients?
- Develop Good Content Without Losing Your Nights and Weekends
- How to Get Clients to Read Your Legal Blog
C’mon guys, “Ease my pain.” Invite me out.
By the way, Des Moines, Iowa patent attorney, Brett Trout, and his LAWpportunities Internet resource appear to be the movers on getting the seminar together. Check out what they are doing at LAWpportunities and their related blogs. Like most things, the good stuff comes from the Midwest. ;)
Technorati Tags: CLE