- The Academic Support Blog offers posts containing tips that law students will find valuable, particularly those in the categories on Advice, Encouragement & Inspiration, Exams – Studying, Exams – Theory, Stress & Anxiety, and Study Tips – General.
- The Pre Law discussions category of CALI’s Pre-Law Blog by Austin Groothuis, a second year law student at Chicago-Kent.
- Heafey Headnotes’ Annual Round-Up of Faculty’s Advice for First-Years also has a good collection of links.
- For books on succeeding in law school, see ZiefBrief’s post ‘Succeeding in Law School – Advice from the Stacks.’
- Prof. Paul L. Caron has compiled quite a list of blogospheric advice for new law students on his TaxProfBlog.
Technorati Tags: law school blogs
August 22, 2006