David Swanner, who’s made a great name for himself among lawyers with his South Carolina Law Trial Blog is “putting the finishing touches on a presentation on legal blogging for the Southern Trial Lawyers Convention in New Orleans.”
David’s presentation will be on using blogs to educate the public and market your practice. He’s looking for your input on a few points.
- What is good about legal blogs?
- What is bad about legal blogs?
- What benefits do people get from writing legal blogs?
- What benefits do people get from reading legal blogs?
- What other comments do you have about legal blogs?