Business Blog Basics is a three hour course running over the next three Wednesday evenings (7:30 PM Eastern -US) being conducted by Andy Wibbels and Peter Flaschner. It costs $77.
- What blogs are and how they work.
- How blogs make money for businesses.
- The different writing styles in creating blog entries.
- Examples of what other companies are doing with blogs.
- How to choose the right blog approach for your budget and needs.
Darren Rowse, my source for this post, says “Having worked with Andy previously I can highly recommend him as a great teacher and experienced blogger.”
As an aside, LexBlog offers free personal online presentations covering what a professional marketing blog is, what it’s not, how they are being used by law firms and other professional services businesses, RSS and it’s use and a few other topics. Takes 30 to 45 minutes and can be scheduled at your convenience. Just drop me an email or give me a call, 406 556 9700. No sales pitch, I promise.