I’ll be presenting at a Professional Marketing Forum (PM Forum) webinar with Larry Bodine on February 17 from 12 PM – 1:30 PM ET. The topic: “Starting a Blog for New Business and Revenue.” The webinar is for anyone with a professional services firm or partnership, including accounting and law firms. To register: Call 800.775.7654 or visit this Web site.
The PM Forum is a regionally-based members’ association of Chief Marketing Officers and senior marketing leaders formed in 1996 dedicated to raising the standards of marketing and enhancing the credibility of marketers working in professional service firms worldwide.
Topics will include:
- What is a professional marketing blog?
- What is the difference between a professional marketing blog and other blogs?
- What is the difference from firm Web site?
- Compared to articles published on Web site
- Compared to PDFs
- Compared to email alerts & newsletters
- Firm management
- Working with the IS/IT staff
- Blog protocol
- Quality & Assurance
- Ethic’s issues
The session will highly interactive and give attendees an abundance of proven, practical ideas and suggestions to start a professional blog at their own firms.