There is a ton of interest in blogs by law marketing professionals. However, such professionals are not sure how blogs play a role in their law firm’s marketing portfolio. Though I am not personally familiar with Intelliseeks’s seminars and their is always the risk of them showcasing their own products, this one may offer a helpful intro on the use of corporate blogs for marketing.
“Blogs 101: What Every Marketer Needs to Know”
Free one-hour webinar on the blogging phenomenon
In a short time, a new form of Internet content — the blog, short for “web log” — has become a powerful, prevalent and influential source of information, opinion and news (official or not).
- What are blogs and why do they matter?
- How do blogs differ from Web sites or online discussion forums?
- What influences blog authors?
- Most importantly, how can blogs be leveraged for marketing intelligence and insights?
Who should attend?
- Brand and Marketing Managers
- Market Researchers and Public Opinion Professionals
- Public Relations and Advertising Professionals
- Online/Interactive Marketing Professionals