Watching the shelling of Ukraine last evening, it was hard to believe the evil of attacking and killing innocent people who want nothing more than to be free, work to earn a living, raise a family and enjoy life.
People just like you and I.
Made me think of legal blogs in the Ukraine. I know, I’m strange.
Blogs by legal professionals looking to share legal information with the public as a way to build their reputations.
Here’s a short list of what I found on a quick search. I am sure there are many more.
- Ukrainian Law Blog, with its current masthead reading “Freedom means the supremacy of human rights everywhere.”
- Ukraine Business Blog is a blog providing information on Ukrainian incorporation, taxation, banking, relocation real-estate investment and business and regulatory law
- Focus Ukraine is a blog of the Kennan Institute offering insights into Ukraine’s politics, history, culture and society, and its relationship with the surrounding region and the United States.
- UkraineAlert from the Atlantic Council
- Blog Intellectual Property in Ukraine from Crane IP of Kyiv, Ukraine
- Blog published by the international law firm, Onstan, of Kyiv, Ukraine
The list probably represents nothing more than my thinking of and praying for the people in Ukraine. And that’s okay.