We’re looking for people who have passion, hunger and drive (PhD) to join our engagement team. Even more than skills and experience, we’re looking for people who aspire to do great things in their life and want to join an organization who will help them get there.
You’ll own the position of a LexBlog engagement manager if:
- You’re good at building and nurturing relationships by getting to know people and their challenges
- You have experience with SaaS solutions, business development and sales or marketing
- You love researching the heck out of a customer and their needs so you can truly help them
- You like an atmosphere of no office politics to the extent that’s possible in an organization which employs people
- You want to grow personally and professionally as part of your job
- You enjoy meeting and talking with people from all walks of life
- You have a passion for blogging and social media — especially if you have used these mediums to grow and nurture business relationships
- You’re good at doing “whatever it takes,” whether it’s your job or someone else’s
Read more about the position here, but bottom line you’ll become part of my inside sales team that’ll be delivering the finest publishing solution to some fabulous professionals and professional service organizations world-wide, who just happen to be our existing clients. And best of all, your sales will come from relationships – people buy from people they know, trust and view as an authority in their field.
I look forward to meeting you.
Image courtesy of Flickr by abejorro34