Social media can be a powerful business development tool. While building trust through repeated face-to-face interaction is still very relevant, blogging allows you to share valuable content online to demonstrate your expertise and earn the trust of your readers.
The Internet and social media act as accelerators to developing relationships and a lawyer’s word-of-mouth reputation. Blogging and content marketing can open up a whole new realm of interested prospects.
On Wednesday, August 1st at 1:00-2:00 PM EST (10:00-11:00 AM PST) LexBlog President, Kevin McKeown (@kevinmckeown)will be presenting with Hinge Managing Partner, Lee Frederiksen in a Webinar on how online relationships lead to real-world clients.
“Blogging for Clients: How Online Relationships Leads to Real-world Clients” will cover:
- The economic impact of online marketing on firm growth and profitability
- Appropriate expectations for blogging and social media
- How social media should be used to build relationships
- Maximizing time and efficiency
- Recommended strategies and tools you can use
Please join LexBlog and Hinge Marketing this Wednesday. You can register here, on Hinge Marketing’s website.