LinkedIn is undoubtably the most widely accepted professional social network, with 120 million members around the world, including executives at all Fortune 500 companies.
Even attorneys who don’t use other social media have LinkedIn profiles. However, most don’t take full advantage of the services LinkedIn provides.
On Thursday, October 27 at noon Eastern (9 a.m. Pacific), LexBlog CEO Kevin O’Keefe and LexBlog’s Client Services team will host a free, hour-long webinar on LinkedIn: “How LinkedIn Can be Used for Business Development.”
“How LinkedIn Can be Used for Business Development” will cover:
- Why lawyers should consider using LinkedIn
- Differences between free and paid accounts
- Elements of an effective profile
- Participating in groups as a way to build engagement and gain and share information
- Use advanced search to network proactively
For those of you who are unable to attend, this session will be recorded and posted here and to LexBlog’s support site within 24-48 hours after the session.