One of the goals of blogging is to get more speaking engagements, but most people never learn the skills they need to present effectively.
Join lawyer and public speaking expert Faith Pincus, who blogs on the LexBlog Network at Speech Advice, and LexBlog’s Director of Client Services, Lyda Hawes, at noon ET (9 a.m. PT) on September 14 for “Improving Your Delivery.” This free hourlong program is the third in a series of four webinars that Faith is presenting to LexBlog clients on public speaking for attorneys.
“Improving your Delivery” will touch upon:
- Tips to help you improve your delivery style with a more dynamic and effective delivery.
- Using visual aids to your advantage.
- The best use of handouts and how to avoid speaker’s death by handout.
- How your image and style affects your audience.
- And, if time, the best way to handle questions and answers (in or out of court).
You can sign up at LexBlog’s events center — the password went out to clients in an email this morning, and you can email Helen Pitlick if you did not receive it. For those of you who are unable to attend, this session will be recorded and posted here on Real Lawyers Have Blogs and LexBlog’s support site within 24-48 hours after the session.
We’re looking forward to learning more from Faith’s insight and experience, and hope to you’ll join us on the 14th with your questions for Faith.