ith Christmas and the holiday season upon us, I want to thank you for making this such an exciting time for LexBlog.
The best way to show my thanks is to share word of my team’s growth. Please meet all the people who have joined the LexBlog team in 2010.
New members of LexBlog’s Executive Team
Lyda Hawes, Director of Client Services
With a true passion for providing exceptional customer service, Lyda joins LexBlog after years of experience managing training and support teams, account managers and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialists. Read our full interview with Lyda.
Russell Nickel, Chief Financial Officer and General Manager
Russell, a seasoned CFO and former public accountant, comes to LexBlog with a wealth of experience in taking emerging growth companies and using practices in efficiency and creativity to raise them to next level. Read our full interview with Russell.
Tim Driggers, Director of Technology
Tim brings LexBlog more than 15 years of expertise in building innovative products and collaborative environments where groups of individuals can thrive as a team. Read our full interview with Tim.
Our other new teammates
- Amber Kayle Armstrong, Software Developer
- Angelo Carosio, Client Services Associate
- Kai Curtis, Developer
- Brett Keenan, Senior Project Manager
- Josh Lynch, Project Manager
- Peter Morris, Systems Engineer
- Chloe Nichols, Project Manager
- Neil O’Shaughnessy, Social Media Account Manager
- Devon Persing, Developer
- Linda Pham, Designer
- Helen Pitlick, Social Media Account Manager
- Kara Roberts, Client Development Coordinator
- Natalie Swistak, Director of Human Resources
Thank you again for all your support, and best wishes for a holiday season filled with family, friends, and happiness.