little more than one week short of Christmas and the blogs keep coming; we have five new publications joining The LexBlog Network this week. I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend, especially those with holiday parties, as LexBlog does tonight. Have a great evening everyone.
- The Australian Immigration Melting Pot, published by the team at Immigration Solutions Lawyers, is the third Australian blog on The LexBlog Network. At the firm, attorneys Anne O’Donoghue and Virania Munaf monitor the rapidly evolving landscape of immigration law and keep readers abreast of changes that may affect the firm’s current and future clients.
- Texas attorney Erik Goodman authors the Austin Criminal Defender Blog. Erik has deep roots in the area as he attended the University of Texas Law School and has been practiciing criminal law in Austin since 1983. He writes on topics that include DWI, drug charges, immigration consequences of conviction and other relevant subjects.
- Davis Wright Tremaine continues to add to its impressive portfolio of publications as The Davis Wright Tremaine Restaurant Reporter debuts this week. This is the firm’s ninth publication on The LexBlog Network, as it primarily focuses on legislative and legal issues relevant to restaurants. Client Q&A’s, business tips, and future industry events are also featured.
- From another firm with multiple publications on The LexBlog Network, we have the Work Knowledge Blog from Gardere Wynn Sewell. Coming from one of the country’s premier employment law practices, this blog has insight on wage & hour law, compliance issues, affirmative action and whistleblower law.
- Seattle attorney and skilled blogger Karen Koehler authors the Spinal Cord Injury Law Blog. An attorney at Stritmatter Kessler Whelan Coluccio, she blogs frequently on all things related to spinal cord injuries, from inspiring stories on injury victims to potential legal developments affecting the ligitagion of spinal cord injuries.
December 17, 2010