Today's attorney coaching webinar with Cordell Parvin: recording, PowerPoint and mindmap
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to today’s webinar, which was likely the best yet in our series with client development coach Cordell Parvin. Of course, many thanks are in order to Cordell and the four panelists we had on: Jay O’Keeffe, Tricia DeLeon, Travis Crabtree and Lizzette Zubey.
For those who weren’t able to make it, we of course have you covered with the materials provided during the webinar.
- First and foremost, you can find the recorded webinar here.
- Also, here is the mindmap(PDF) that was created by Kevin during the webinar.
- Last but not least, here’s the presentation containing some great background information on Cordell and the other four panelists.
While these can be found inside that presentation, I wanted to call out some insightful podcasts Cordell did with each of our panelists. If you want more of their thoughts on coaching, have a listen:
Finally, for those seeking a little more information on attorney coaching, here are three blog posts Cordell has written on the subject:
- Why You Should Start Client Development Coaching Program in Your Firm
- Coaching Client Development: Choose Your Most Motivated Lawyers
- Top 13 Things for a Client Development Coach and Teacher to Do
Again, thanks to everyone who was able to make it. If you have feedback on the webinar, possibly some areas where we could improve or what you thought we did well, feel free to let me know as you can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.