he first week of December comes to a close with six new publications joining The LexBlog Network. Large firms Sheppard Mullin and DLA Piper continue to add to their portfolio while the Network sees its first blogs from Jesse Guerra, Adron Beene, Nancy Berg and the attorneys at Calvo & Clark.
- It isn’t every week that a completely new subject is added to The LexBlog Network, but this week we had the addition of Jesse Guerra‘s very unique Swimming Pool Safety News. Jesse, a Texas-based attorney, uses great imagery to provide insight on potentially dangerous pool conditions and precautions that can be made so that those are avoided.
- Sheppard Mullin‘s armada of publications continues to grow and grow as they launch the Healthcare Law Blog. This, the firm’s 26th blog on The LexBlog Network, will cover a wide range of topics associated with healthcare law. These include HIPAA, HMOs, the Sherman Act and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Business Litigation in the Southern District of New York is the second publication on The LexBlog Network from DLA Piper attorneys. Tony Coles serves as editor on this blog, with Mike Hepworth and Peter Sharp also contributing. Staying very specific, this publication will analyze key commercial litigation decisions in the Southern District of New York.
- Publishing from the heart of Silicon Valley, we have the Software Licensing and Litigation Blog from Adron Beene. Adron, the former Vice President of Legal at Atari, brings the unique skillset of being able to write software licensing agreements and litigate them.
- Minneapolis attorney Nancy Zalusky Berg is already off to a great start on her recently-launched Divorce Lawyer Chronicles. Nancy, who serves as President of the USA Chapter of the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, writes on issues for families going through difficult times and her experiences as a family law attorney.
- Last, but certainly not least, we have the Mass Tort & Class Action Blog from the attorneys at Calvo & Clark. Another blog off to a quick start, you can come to this blog for insight on topics that include bank misconduct, class action news, consumer products and medical devices.
December 3, 2010