his week saw three new publications join The LexBlog Network as two others re-launched with new looks. Including the two rebranded blogs, we have launches from attorneys in Los Angeles, Seattle, Toronto, Houston and Pensacola, FL. That’s quite the ring around North America.
- Authored by Denise Lash and other condominium law attorneys at Heenan Blaikie, Condo Reporter is the firm’s second blog on The LexBlog Network. The blog was created with the intention of serving as an online space where potential and current clients, along with colleagues in the practice area, can can discuss current events and legal developments in condominium law.
- The aptly titled Solomon’s Table is written by Houston attorney Lee Solomon of The Solomon Law Firm. Only aided by Solomon’s excellent writing ability, this niche-oriented blog provides commentary on family and business immigration, as Lee authors posts driven from real-world questions and issues.
- Pensacola attorney Jeramie Fortenberry publishes the Florida Probate Attorney Post. Fortenberry, who handles uncontested probabte matters state-wide, uses this publication to provide information and analysis on subjects that include, amonst other things, Florida homestead and Florida intestate distribution.
Also worth noting:
- Victoria Pynchon‘s long-running Negotiation Law Blog received a fresh new look this past week. Victoria mediates and arbitrates complex commercial disputes. She uses the expertise and experience she’s gathered in the area to write frequently on the art, science and—maybe most importantly—law of negotiation.
- Last but not least, this past week brought another revamped food safety publication from the attorneys at Marler Clark. This time, it’s Botulism Blog getting new digs as Bill Marler, in conjuction with other attorneys at the firm, writes on botulism outbreaks and other related news and information.
November 14, 2010