I’m conducting a webinar on the Principles of Strategic Blogging for Client Development for members of the LinkedIn Legal Blogging Group on Monday, October 18 at 12 ET, 9 AM PT. The Legal Blogging Group is free to join and membership is not a prerequisite for registering for the webinar.
Among other things, I’ll cover:
- Why it’s necessary to blog with a strategy.
- What is a blog strategy?
- How to identify your target audience.
- The importance of listening to your target audience.
- How to engage your target audience.
- The success you can expect from blogging strategically.
To register, please go to LexBlog’s Webex Events Center.
I hope to see you there. If you cannot attend I’ll make a recording and accompanying screencast available here on my blog and on the Legal Blogging Group’s Discussion Board.
Want to be part of the legal blogging conversation? Join the group at LinkedIn.