Because we missed this post last Friday, we’ll be highlight all the publications to joining the LexBlog Network over the past two weeks. The total for the last ten business days comes to eight and a sharp new look for one of the more seasoned LexBlog Network blogs.
- The Sixth Circuit Appellate Blog is published by a team of attorneys at worldwide law firm Squire Sanders. The blog aims to promote discussion on news and opinions issued by the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. The blog will emphasize business cases and intends to interview Six Circuit judges.
- Stepping away from the legal field for a second, we have the launch of Asymmetric Investment Returns from Shell Capital Management. On this publication, Mike Shell—in his own words—discusses “the absolute return objective and portfolio management strategies intended to create a return profile of total return that exceeds downside risk.”
- Baker Hostetler launches their second blog on the LexBlog Network in the form of the Employment Class Action Blog. Having developed a great reputation on a strong expertise in wage and hour class actions, the firm prides itself on being a go-to firm for complex employment class actions.
- The Commercial Litigation Monitor is authored by Houston attorney Daniel Droog and other attorneys at Shipley Snell Montgomery. Amongst other subjects, the blog aims to provide insight and commentary on trials arbitrations appeals.
- The Real Estate & Construction Law Blog is updated by the blogging attorneys at Buckingham, Doolittle, and Burroughs, which has offices in Ohio and Florida. The authors provide analysis on news affecting condiminiums, homeowners’ associations and green building.
- The Construction Group at Cohen Seglias Pallas Greenhall & Furman publishes Construction Law Insights. The blog aims to provide the construction industry and those operating within it with timely and relevant information that readers can use to efficiently conduct business and help manage risk.
- Corporate Social Responsibility and The Law is Foley Hoag’s seventh publication on the LexBlog Network. Authored primarily by attorneys Gare Smith, Sarah Altschuller and Amy Lehr, they blog is intended to generate discussion on a wide range of topics and current events associated with corporate social responsibility.
- Foley & Lardner launches their sixth publication on the LexBlog Network in the Privacy & Security Source blog. Authored by Andy Serwin— founding chair of Foley’s Privacy, Security & Information Management Practice—the blog touches on topics that include e-mail laws, financial privacy, health privacy, privacy 3.0 and information security.
- Florida Construction Law Authority is Becker & Poliakoff‘s third blog on the LexBlog Network. The blog is authored by attorneys Lee Weintraub, Thomas Code, Sanjay Kurian and Aaron Pruss. The firm has handled numerous and varied construction-related cases, many of which have involved extremely complex issues with a multitude of defendants and scores of construction defects.
Also worth noting: Established publication Emerging Enterprise Center Blog received a new design this week. Dave Broadwin, the blog’s managing editor is the head of the Emerging Enterprise Center at Foley Hoag. Associate Prithvi Tanwar also serves as an author on this blog. In their words, they “plan to cover a wide range of topics that arise from our practice representing technology companies, including issues facing startups, financed companies, and the entrepreneurial ecosystem as a whole