e open the month of August with five new publications joining the LexBlog Network. Fox Rothschild launches two this week while MorrisJames, Garan Lucow Miller and Nix Law Group each add a blog to the fray.
- The Life Sciences Legal Blog is one of two Fox Rothschild launches this week as the firm’s total hits an amazing 26 blogs. The publication’s two primary editors are Alfred Monte, Jr. and Christian Moffitt; they, along with four other contributors, focus their posts on pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biologics, foods, dietary supplements, cosmetics, animal feed and Drugs, radiation-emitting Products and nanotechnology.
- Delaware-based MorrisJames adds the Delaware Business Law Report to their stable of publications. MorrisJames’ Business and Commercial Transactions attorneys bring their experience in advising clients who are establishing, managing, investing in or financing business ventures to bear in providing excellent commentary on this blog.
- The second Fox Rothschild launch this week comes in the form of the Franchise Law Update. In their own words: “here you won’t find only a discussion of the regulatory aspects of franchising, but diverse topics including business finance, employment, litigation, and the protection of intellectual property like trademarks and copyrights.”
- The Michigan Probate & Estate Journal is authored by Sean Fosmire, Tara Velting, Michael Swogger and Heather Bruce of Garan Lucow Miller. The attorneys provide insight and commentary on developments in estate planning, probates, trusts, estate administration and elder law.
- And just launched a few minutes ago, we have the Oklahoma Injury Law Advocate from Edmond-based law firm Nix Law Group. Authored primarily by Jacob Diesselhorst, the blog focuses primarily on providing commentary on developments in serious personal injury law and wrongful death.