Because we missed this post a week ago, today we’ll be announcing all the blogs to launch over the past two weeks.The grand total comes to eight, spread out over large law firms in Canada, Ireland and the United States along with legal marketers and solos as well.
- ReactS is the twelfth publication by Reed Smith on the LexBlog Network, this one coming from their Advertising Compliance Team. The team, which is comprised of advertising law specialists in the UK, comments on the fascinating and evolving world of marketing and the regulations that govern it.
- The Florida DUI blog is authored by Miami lawyer Brooke Terpening of Lenamon Law, which has another publication on the LexBlog (Terry Lenamon’s Death Penalty Blog). Brooke writes in depth on breath tests (and the breathalyzer devices used in such tests), relevant court decisions and frequently asked questions relevant to DUI law.
- Adding to the number of the international law blogs on the Network, we have Ireland’s IP & Technology Law Blog, published by Dublin law firm A&L Goodbody. The experienced team comments on topics that include e-commerce, life sciences, media, data protection and telecommunications.
- Portland, Maine attorney Frank Chowdry stays very niche-oriented on his blog, Self Funded Benefits Law. Frank practices law in the areas of complex business litigation with an emphasis on self-funded employee benefits.
- Canadian Technology & IP Law is authored by attorneys leading Canadian business law firm Stikeman Elliott, this being their second blog on the LexBlog Network. The blog covers a broad range of topics that include information technology, intellectual property, privacy, outsourcing and licensing.
- Lindsay Griffiths, Director of Network Development for the International Lawyers Network, authors Zen & The Art of Legal Networking. The blog focuses on relationship building and framing key marketing concepts within the context of the legal community.
- Another blog from Nossaman LLP, which has offices throughout the United States, joins the LexBlog Network in the form of the Health Law Ticker. Written by a number of Partners in their Healthcare Practice Group, the blog provides insight and analsysis drawing from the group’s experience in working with discount fee plans, HIPAA, EMTALA, white collar defense, medical staff relations and other relevant areas.
- Corporate & Financial Weekly Digest is the first publication on the LexBlog Network from AmLaw 200 firm Katten Muchin Rosenman. The blog, which has an offline/print counterpart as well, comments on relevant developments all over the world. The authoring attorneys provide insight on topics that include financial markets, executive compensation, litigation and CFTC.