he first week of March sees four new blogs joining the LexBlog Network along with an existing member getting a sharp new look. Check out all of them but, among the bunch: Foley & Lardner and Rubin & Licatesi launch their second blogs on the LexBlog Network.
- The CFSL Bulletin, with CFSL standing for consumer financial services litigation, covers topics that include class actions, the Truth in Lending Act, the Consumer Financial Protection Agency and the Electronic Funds Transfer Act. This is Foley & Lardner‘s second blog on the LexBlog Network.
- Creating Opportunities is authored by the professionals at Newport Partners, with Kelly Willis serving as the blog’s editor. In their words, the blog “celebrates and promotes entrepreneurial success, shares independent thinking about investing, wealth management opportunities, and provides thought provoking ideas for business.”
- San Francisco lawyer Kathleen Carpenter publishes Crisis & Risk Management: The Legal Whiteboard. She is a partner of Cooper, White & Cooper LLP California and chairs the firm’s Building Industry and Risk Management Practice Group.
- Accidents Happen is authored by New York attorney Anthony Licatesi, the senior litigating partner of Rubin & Licatesi, P.C. He writes on personal injury law, medical malpractice and no fault insurance claims.
- Also worth noting: The New York Franchise Law Blog gets a refresh and it looks great. I write this during LexBlog’s end of week review meeting and we all agree, the new clean look is a definite upgrade. It is authored by Charles Internicola, a business and franchise lawyer with a legal practice dedicated, exclusively, to the representation of entrepreneurs.