One of our most popular webinar topics is Twitter, and it’s easy to see why.
Twitter captured the world’s attention in 2009, and for our first LexBlog Network webinar of 2010 I’d like to focus on lawyers and legal professionals can use Twitter, in conjunction with a blog and other social networking tools, for client development.
In our upcoming webinar on “The Value of Twitter for Client Development", held Thursday, January 14 at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET, I’ll cover:
- What is Twitter?
- How is Twitter being used by attorneys and other industry leaders today?
- Who are some of the "big guns" in the legal industry using Twitter? What are some examples of how they use it?
- What value does Twitter hold for business professionals/attorneys?
- Which Twitter applications are worthwhile and which are lame?
- What are some etiquette tips on using Twitter for professional social networking?
I look forward to seeing you all at next week’s webinar.