Despite the short work week, we still managed to launch five blogs. I’m obviously interested to see how each and every LexBlog publication turns out but there’s one this week I’m particularly intrigued by. If you’ve read my commentary in these and the LexBlog Network roundups, I’m sure you know which one.
- The Florida Probate, Trust & Estate Blog is published by the professionals at Florida law firm Clark Skatoff. Their firm’s areas of expertise include will contests, maladministration of a probate estate or trust, disputes regarding the interpretation of a will or trust, power of attorney abuse, Florida Homestead disputes, and fiduciary compensation disputes.
- Fox Rothschild launches LexBlog blog #23 in the form of the Sports Law Scoreboard. The blog is authored by sports and entertainment attorneys Jeffrey Kravitz, Ismael Bautista, Jr. and Edward Hayes. They intend to inform the sports community, fellow fans and casual observers on the legal and business side of sports.
- Family Law in Nevada is updated by Henderson, NV lawyers Kevin Beck and Justin Pingel. Blog covers family law topics that include alimony, divorce, mediation and settlement, child custody and annulment.
- Flat Fee IP covers the developing practice of providing IP litigation on a flat fee basis as opposed to billing an hourly rate. This blog covers the ongoing experience of Dave Bohrer and Michael Kallus of Confluence Law Partners, who are working within this framework.
- Continuing Legal Education Today is authored by Faith Pincus of Pincus Professional Education, which provides unique, quality, practical Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars in California, Washington and Illinois.