As the LinkedIn legal blogging group leader, I’ve been organizing a series of free webinars on effective networking through the Internet for lawyers, with a focus on professional and client development.
I’d like to invite all readers of this blog to sign up for our next webinar as well. Nationally recognized law firm marketing expert Stephen Fairley will share "7 Secrets of Building a Referral-based Law Practice for Busy Lawyers." I will assist with presenting and moderating the discussion with Stephen. It’s tomorrow, Tuesday, August 4, at 3 p.m. ET/ 12 p.m. PT.
In this one-hour seminar, Stephen will review:
- Top 5 sources for obtaining more referrals
- The relationship between marketing, business development, sales and referrals
- 6 proven ways to generate more referrals from current and former clients
- The single most powerful question you can ask to generate referrals from other professionals
- The system attorneys are using right now to triple their referral sources
I invite you all to register for this webinar. Stephen recently hosted a similar webinar for LexBlog clients that had almost 200 attendees. We have received tremendously positive feedback from that webinar and expect this upcoming webinar to be equally rewarding for all of you.
If you have any questions about the webinar or registration, contact Client Development & Communications Coordinator Jillian Pariseau at email@example.com or 206-204-3222.