After a couple weeks without one of these posts due to graduation weekend and a Memorial Day trip to Indianapolis, we’re back. So, we’re going to bunch all of the launches from the last three business weeks into one posts. Have a look.
- Ahead of Schedule focuses on legal matters critical to the construction industry, offering insights, analysis, tips and updates regarding the law of project development, design and construction. It is published by AmLaw 200 firm Stoel Rives.
- Best Practices Construction Law is obviously another construction law blog, this one published by Nashville lawyer Matthew DeVries of Smith Cashion & Orr PLC. The blog explains how to use experience, knowledge and technology to ensure success in the construction industry.
- USA Inbound Acquisitions & Investments Blog is published by William Newman and John Howell, attorneys with Sullivan & Worcester. The blog provides commentary on mergers, acquisitions and investments by foreign businesses.
- Clostridium difficile Blog is another publication added to the already large stable of Marler Clark food safety blogs. This blog provides surveilliance and analysis on clostridium difficile news and outbreaks.
- Dallas Divorce Law Blog, written by Texas attorneys Michelle May O’Neil and Nathan Anderson, provides commentary on family law matters in Dallas and the entire state of Texas.
- Lawyers and attorneys of New York law firm Grais & Ellsworth LLP maintain the ABS Investor Advocate blog. Grais & Ellsworth LLP is a litigation boutique that represents investors in asset-backed securities and other structured instruments.
- Fair Housing Defense is another Fox Rothschild publication, this one authored by Scott M. Badami, Karin Corbett and Christian Moffitt. The blog focuses on the ins and outs of the Federal Fair Housing Act (FHA) as well as its state and local counterparts.
- Foley Hoag Newsroom covers hot and popular topics in the legal realm, industry insights and legal trends. Readers can find commentary on new regulations, recently decided court cases, business trends and other topics that are of critical importance, in print and electronic formats.
- LLC Law Monitor has insight and commentary on the law of limited liability companies. The blog is written by Doug Batey, a principal in the Seattle office of Stoel Rives.