nother good week for LexBlog, seven launches in total with a large chunk of the new publications being launched by lawyers and law firms who are now adding on to their existing number of blogs. Take a look.
- Disasters Claims Advocate is written by Paul Berger of Claim Solvers. Claim Solvers is one of the largest and most respected public adjusting firms, specializing in disaster recovery. The blog covers disaster news and provides tips for what to do when reacting to and preparing for disasters.
- New Mexico Civil Rights Law is written by Joseph Kennedy and Shannon Kennedy of The Kennedy Law Firm. The Kennedy Law Firm is comprised of civil rights lawyers representing adults and children harmed by government officials’ criminal conduct, recklessness and indifference.
- Bankruptcy & Restructuring Law Monitor is Cole Schotz’s fifth publication produced with LexBlog. This blog is written by their Bankruptcy & Corporate Restructuring Department, which represents debtors, creditors’ committees, institutional and individual creditors, secured parties, venture capitalists, equity holders, trustees, receivers and parties with substantial interests in insolvency proceedings throughout the United States.
- Becker’s Environmental Law Update is written by Charles Becker of Des Moines, Iowa law firm of Belin Lamson McCormick Zumbach Flynn. The blog covers topics that include CERCLA, environmental politics and Superfund sites.
- EpsteinBeckerGreene adds the Wage & Hour Defense Blog to their already ample stable of publications. Authored by Richard Tuschman, David Barron and Michael Kun, this blog provides insight and commentary on wage and hour law developments affecting employers.
- Financial Services Litigation Monitor is one of two Perkins Coie publications to go live this week. This blog provides updates and insights on topics that include FINRA news, SEC news and mortgage fraud.
- Patent Law Insights is the second Perkins Coie blog launched this week; this one is authored by their Intellectual Property Group. Attorneys in this practice group focus on advising clients on how to protect their inventions and ideas in view of business strategies.
May 8, 2009