ast week’s batch includes six new publications and every one of them is on a different subject. On top of that, we have three already existing blogs that have been rebranded. Yes, it was a very busy week. And that’s definitely a good thing.
- The Bay Area Wills, Trusts and Probate Report is authored by estate planning attorney Karen Meckstroth. The blog focuses on providing insight for those in San Jose, Los Gatos, Palo Alto, Santa Clara and San Mateo Countie, and throughout the Bay Area and Silicon Valley.
- Virgina IP Law is published by Robert Angle, Rob Brooke, Dabney Carr and Bernard Pike of Troutman Sanders. While the focus of the posts on this blog tends to revolve around intellectual property news in Virginia, they do write on nationwide stories as well.
- John Gibson, a lawyer based with offices in Lubbock and Odessa, updates the Texas Workers Compensation Law Blog. He is a trial lawyer with over 13 years experience trying workers’ compensation, personal injury, products liability and on-the-job injury cases throughout the State of Texas.
- Life, Health and Disability Insurance Blog is written by lawyers and attorneys at Barger & Wolen, a law firm with offices throughout California, in New York, Phoenix and also London. The blog covers both ERISA and non-ERISA issues with a special emphasis on California law and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Stuart A. Carpey of Kreithen Baron & Carpey authors the Pennsylvania Injury Law Report, which includes insight and commentary on topics that include auto law, case settlement, civil rights violation and insurance.
- The New York Employment Law Advocate is authored by Robert Ottinger, whose firm has been representing executives and employees in employment related matters for over ten years.
Also worth noting: Three blogs authored by Davis Wright Tremaine attorneys—Corporate Law Finance Law Blog, Privacy & Security Law Blog and Washington Construction Law—have all been rebranded. So head on over and check out the new looks.
April 13, 2009