ell, this week was huge. In total, nine blogs went live. That number may have been surpassed at some point in LexBlog’s history, but I don’t remember when. A congratulations is in order to the professionals joining the LexBlogosphere. I’m looking forward to seeing what insight each has to offer.
- The Real Estate Advisor Law Blog is authored by several attorneys at Ulmer & Berne LLP, a firm with offices throughout the Midwest. They provide commentary on development, environmental, leasing and financing issues surrounding real estate.
- The Dallas DWI & Attorney Blog is updated by Troy Burleson of Biederman & Burleson. He provides readers with information regarding DWI intoxication offenses.
- Global Immigration Counsel is Littler Mendelson‘s fourth LexBlog blog. On this blog, Littler’s Immigration & Global Migration Practice Group closely monitor the developments that impact the global workforce.
- Washington, DC lawyer Gabriel Asaad writes the D.C. Injury Law Journal. The blog is focused on providing information on injury law developments throughout D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland.
- Attorneys at Farrell Fritz, P.C. update New York Trusts & Estates Litigation blog. They provide insight and commentary on the construction of wills and trusts, fiduciaries, probate, trusts and other relevant topics.
- Financial Reform Watch is authored by lawyers and attorneys at Blank Rome Government Relations LLC. This blog covers the ongoing economic crisis and the reaction of not only the United States government, but other governments overseas.
- Consumer Class Actions & Mass Torts is published by New York lawyer Russell Jackson of Skadden LLP. According to his own description, the blog “is designed to identify and discuss recent trends in the pleading and defense of consumer class actions and mass torts.”
- Attorneys at Milwaukee law firm Gass Weber Mullins author Defending Food Safety. Along with providing a wealth of food safety resources, the blog also provides commentary on recent developments in food safety outbreaks and litigation.
- And finally, the New York Franchise Law Blog is written by business and franchise lawyer Charles Interincola. The blog is aimed at giving entrepreneurs in-depth insight and analysis on legal developments of importance to them.