indLaw may choose not to respond to the Internet discussion about FindLaw’s recent troubles with the sale of links. But there’s no question that FindLaw’s conduct is one hot topic of discussion.
In addition to blog posts and blog comments, including a reporter’s comment asking for current and former FindLaw sale’s reps to contact them, here’s my Tweetdeck monitoring FindLaw discussion from just this afternoon.
Think FindLaw has a PR problem? And it looks like FindLaw handles PR the old fashioned way. ‘Don’t say anything and hopefully the bad news will go away.’
- FindLaw gaming Google, and possibly scamming lawyer customers?
- FindLaw SEO misconduct : Suggested course of conduct
- Traits you look for in a legal marketing strategic partner
- FindLaw selling links update : Dow Jones reporting FindLaw misconduct and lawyers questioning what FindLaw sold them
- FindLaw Linkgate : Former FindLaw sales rep blows whistle