There’s still time to sign up for LexBlog’s next installment of our monthly Client Webinar Series, which will take place tomorrow July 31 at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT. The focus this time around? “Reaching Beyond Your Blog: Using Social Networking Sites and Twitter.”
During the webinar, we’ll be focusing on:
- Social Networking sites
- What value do they hold for business professionals/attorneys?
- How can they be used as a business development/marketing tool?
- Which social networking sites are worthwhile, and which are lame?
- What are some etiquette tips on professional social networking?
- What is Twitter (in plain English)?
- How is Twitter being used by attorneys and other industry leaders today?
- Who are some of the “big guns” in the legal industry using Twitter, and what are some examples of how they use it?
These monthly webinars are always a lot of fun, and we’re expecting tomorrow to be no exception: Kevin gave a similar presentation here in Seattle last week here for 75-80 legal professionals at the Legal Marketing Association Northwest Chapter’s monthly program, and the response was overwhelming positive. We’re hoping to generate a similar buzz this time around.
To register for the webinar, please visit our registration page and enter the word seattle when prompted for a password. If you cannot attend, a recording with the audio and screencast will be available after it’s finished at the LexBlog Support Center.