This entry comes later in the afternoon than most of its predecessors, but that isn’t necessarily a bad thing: it gives us the opportunity to highlight some of those blogs that tend to be updated later in the day (missing the cutoff for Talk of the LexBlogosphere). Today’s post includes some faces not frequently mentioned in this blog.
- Following up on a post he wrote last week, Ron Miller at the Trial Lawyer Resource Center answers a question (posed in the comments section of his blog) about consortium damage losses.
- Congratulations are in order for the attorneys at the Deuterman Law Group: today, their firm – who maintain the North Carolina Workers’ Compensation Law Blog – announced their recent recognition as one of The Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
- Greg Montero at Inman & Strickler’s Virginia Condominium & Homeowners’ Association Law Blog explains the laws requiring open condominium association budget meetings.
- A post in Liskow & Lewis’ Energy Law Blog – guest authored by attorney Andrew Wooley – announces the Texas Supreme Court’s decision on Energy Service Co. v. Superior Snubbing Services, Inc.
- In her Law People blog, Ronda Muir criticizes an article on marriage statistics from Australia’s Herald Sun.