Like I’ve said before, Facebook may not be the right place for every lawyer to network, but the info Shel Israel got from Facebook should cause any reasonable lawyer to take notice.
- Over 150,000 registrants daily. That’s 1 million a week since January.
- 35 million users today. Of course that number will be off a million one week from today.
- Half of users are outside college. That number was zero in Sept. 2006.
- 0ver 40 billion page views in May 2007.
- Average visitor stays 20 minutes.
- Most growth is among people over age 25.
- 47,000 Facebook groups.
- Facebook a growing force for lawyers and business people
- Facebook turning mainstream for us old guys?
- Social networks (LinkedIn, FaceBook & MySpace) in plain English
Technorati Tags: Facebook