The Blue Angels are in Seattle today, practicing for the upcoming Seafair celebration and sending shock waves throughout the city’s downtown core. Here are some of the conversations taking place in the LexBlogosphere today, August 2:
- In the Retirement Plan Blog, Jerry Kalish from National Benefit Services, Inc. highlights retirement age in the eyes of the IRS.
- Courtney Sapire of the recently-debuted blog Law Department Search gives readers some example questions they should ask their potential employers during interviews.
- A “unique” case that was recently remanded by the Supreme Court of Alabama is detailed by Craig N. Rosler in Lightfoot Franklin & White’s Alabama Appellate Watch blog.
- Though the recent botulism scare has made national headlines, that hasn’t stopped some distributors from continuing to sell the tainted products. The blogging lawyers and attorneys from Pritzker Ruohonen & Associates publish an update in their Food Poisoning Law Blog on the official response from Castleberry Foods and the FDA.
- In Kean Miller Hawthorne D’Armond McCowan & Jarman LLP’s Louisiana Law Blog, a recent IRS decision impacting Hurricane Katrina victims is outlined by attorney Kevin C. Curry.