Today is Monday: the work week has begun again, and so have the blog updates. Here are some of the discussions taking place in the LexBlogosphere on the morning of July 30:
- The blogging lawyers and attorneys at McGlinchey Stafford PLLC open the morning in their CAFA Law Blog with news on an important development in the blogosphere: the release of Blawgworld 2007, a collection of 77 strong essays written by legal bloggers.
- At the IP Law Blog, attorney Jeff Pietsch of Weintraub Genshlea Chediak Law Corporation points out some possible implications of the Communications Decency Act.
- Michael Payne of Payne Hackenbracht & Sullivan Law Firm highlights a recent agreement between Congress and the House of Representatives on a $21 billion water resource bill in the Federal Construction Contracting Blog.
- In Fox Rothschild’s Physician Law Blog, attorney Todd Rodriguez identifies Forbes’ top 25 best paying jobs in the nation – and points out that the top 15 are health care-related.
- Cliff Mintz at the BioJobBlog announces the launch date for his company BioInsights, Inc.’s new website.