My update today is later than usual. I checked out a Flexcar and spent the morning hiking in the hills above North Bend, Washington, about 30 miles southeast of Seattle (David Lynch enthusiasts will know it as the filming location for his TV show Twin Peaks). I recommend the Little Si Trail for any locals looking to get out of the city for an afternoon. It’s July 29, and here is some of the discussion In the LexBlogosphere today:
- Jerry Kalish at the Retirement Plan Blog gives tips on understanding the complicated rules of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
- Jerry isn’t the only person talking about IRAs. At the North Carolina Estate Planning Blog, TrustCounsel’s Greg Herman-Giddens gives a detailed answer to the question, “Why establish an IRA trust?”
- Rob Millard of Edge International announces the new role he will be playing at the Managing Partner’s Forum Strategy Panel in his blog, Adventure of Strategy.
- Also from Edge International, Gerry Riskin – the author of the blog Amazing Firms, Amazing Practices – notes seven client interaction techniques to avoid in the legal world.
- In The Counterfeit Blog, Miami-based attorney Leora Herrmann updates readers on recent lawsuits between record companies and music downloaders.