It is just after 12 p.m. Pacific time on Saturday, July 28. Here are some of the conversations taking place in LexBlog blogs today:
- DWI attorney Jamie Spencer at the Austin DWI Lawyer Blog introduces new Texas DWI blogger (and LexBlog client) Hunter Biederman. Hunter’s Frisco DWI Lawyer Blog launched Thursday.
- In The Farm at Tralee Journal – a blog highlighting a new housing development in Strawberry Plains, Tennessee – Katie Settlage praises an equine photographer she recently hired.
- The American Constitution Society provide readers of their ACSBlog with news on an FBI plan to pay telecom companies to save personal data in the name of fighting terror.
- In a live update from the annual Comic-Con International comic book convention, the Fair Use Blog’s Geoff Gerber shows how even a simple bumper sticker can raise intellectual property concerns. Geoff is a St. Louis-based attorney with Blackwell Sanders LLP.
- Attorney-mediator Victoria Pynchon at the Settle It Now Negotiation Blog highlights a workshop she’ll be presenting in Santa Fe this September.