Today is Friday, as most people in the working world are probably well aware. But have bloggers started slacking on their commitments? Maybe some places, but not in the LexBlogosphere, where content continues to pour in. The calendar reads July 27, 2007, and here’s what our clients are talking about:
- Francis G.X. Pileggi of Fox Rothschild LLP, who maintains the Delaware Corporate and Commercial Litigation Blog, points out some Delaware court decisions citing blogs.
- At Pritzker Ruohonen’s Food Poisoning Law Blog, the firm’s blogging lawyers note another case of potentially contaminated food.
- The New Jersey Employment Law Blog opens the day with a post from Frank Steinberg of the Steinberg Law Offices, in which he highlights a Chicago severance benefits case.
- In the Atlanta Injury Law & Civil Litigation Blog, the Shigley Law Firm’s Ken Shigley provides testimonial from a truck driver on a recent change in rules on trucker work hours.
- Kevin Lemley of the Allen Law Firm comments on Wells Fargo’s temporary restraining order against a former employee in the Arkansas Business Litigation Blog.
That’s the news from LexBlog for today. Check back tomorrow to see, once again, who is blogging on Saturday morning.