I’m posting the daily Talk of the LexBlogosphere slightly later than usual today, which provides a wide crop of blogging LexBlog clients to focus upon. Here’s what people are talking about on July 23, 2007:
- Michael Moore at the Pennsylvania Employment Law Blog discusses the Department of Labor’s controversial closure of the online employment board America’s Job Bank. Michael is a lawyer with Russell Krafft & Gruber LLP.
- Ray Mullman, one of the bloggers behind the South Carolina Nursing Home Blog and the lawyer featured in a LexBlog article on nursing home blogs last month. Today, Mullman – of Poliakoff & Associates – highlights the poor living conditions at a Tennessee nursing home.
- The blogging attorneys from Pritzker Ruohonen & Associates update their Food Poisoning Law Blog with a list of recalled products related to the recent botulism outbreak.
- Stark & Stark’s Adam Siegelheim of the New Jersey Law Blog provides overview of a recent lawsuit filed against Getty Petroleum Marketing, Inc.
- Lance Koonce from Davis Wright Tremaine’s Privacy & Security Law Blog points out a compromising flaw in Apple’s iPhone.