It’s the morning of Saturday July 21, and as promised, here are the LexBlog clients who’ve already started blogging today:
- At the North Carolina Product Liability Blog – one of our latest launches – North Carolina lawyer D. Hardison Wood shows his readers the results of a Volvo XC 90 rollover test.
- Austin criminal defense lawyer Jamie Spencer, who maintains the Austin Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog, comments on the possible outcomes of Al Gore III’s drug arrest.
- The Chicago IP Litigation Blog, written and maintained by lawyer R. David Donoghue, opens the day with a discussion on the Patent Reform Act of 2007, providing insights and links to more information.
- Bill Connell at the Corvette Blog wraps up continuing coverage on the Corvettes of the Summit Show that took lace this past weekend.
- At the Florida Workers’ Compensation Law Blog written by attorney David A. McCranie, the post today answers the question, "Does a general release effectively waive a claimants FMLA [Family & Medical Leave Act of 1993] rights?"