Who keeps blogging once the week comes to an end? We’ll find out tomorrow, when Talk of the LexBlogosphere will examine who – if anyone – is updating their blog on Saturday morning.
But today is Friday, July 20. The week may be winding down, but our bloggers haven’t. Here’s the buzz today:
- Brian Cuban and Angel Reyes are two lawyers with Heygood, Orr, Reyes & Bartolomei Law Firm. Together they maintain the Brian Cuban & Angel Reyes Blog, where Brian kicked off the day with commentary on a recent case highlighting knee jerk reactions in times of crisis.
- The Fair Use Blog – a Blackwell Sanders blog maintained by four of the firm’s attorneys – was covered in a LexBlog article last month. This morning, Pete Salsich III gives analysis on the use of websites like Wikipedia for courtroom evidence.
- At the Bio Job Blog – where Cliff Mintz, founder of BioInsights, Inc. writes on employment issues in the biopharmaceutical industry – the discussion continues. Cliff’s post today details his (unexpected) success as a freelance medical writer.
- Stephen Rosenberg of The McCormack Firm is the man behind the Boston ERISA & Insurance Litigation Blog, where the focus today is on expensive patent infringement litigation.
- Over at the California Labor & Employment Defense Blog, the written content is geared at employers in the Golden State. Anthony Zaller of Van Vleck Turner & Zaller LLP opened the morning with an update on some interesting employment-related bills up for review by the California state legislature.
Those are only some of the discussions taking place in LexBlog client blogs today. Daily updates will continue through the weekend and into the coming weeks, so keep checking back for more highlights.