She features a number of such lawyers blogging for various reasons which include sharing dialogue on substantive legal issues, keeping current on the law, putting a human face on the company, and a desire to showcase themselves as a writer.
Who are these guys?
- Mike Dillon of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Adam Golodner and Jeffrey Campbell on the Cisco High Tech Policy Blog.
- David Munn, senior counsel at Fair Isaac Corporation.
- Jonathan Wilson, senior vice president for legal and corporate development at Web.com, Inc.
- Hanna Hasl-Kelchner of Lorillard Tobacco Company.
- Microsoft’s David Rudin.
Earlier this year I asked if anyone knew of in-house counsel who were blogging. A seasoned PR professional in Chicago called to say I was nuts – that no in-house counsel was ever going to have a blog. Wonder if I’ll get a call now?