- Writing a blog takes far less time than lawyers think. You don’t have to do it everyday. There are bloggers that have been successful who only post once a week to a couple of times a month. If you wanted to be more successful, you can find 30 minutes to an hour a day to devote to the marketing of your firm or business.
- Posting and updating your blog is what attracts the search engines. This is one key reason why blogs almost always place higher in searches than a static website in Web users google searches.
- Blogging not only is a great way to market your firm or business, but it also can be a tool to get your clients or customers involved.
- Blogging keeps you informed on the services you provide or the business you run.
- One other advantage of blogging over other forms of marketing is the community you build and become involved with.
November 23, 2005