Debbie Weil, one of the foremost corporate blogging experts, who also wrote an excellent book on blogging, and Rok Hrastni, the owner of MarketingStudies.net and e-commerce manager for Studio Moderna, the leading Central and Eastern European direct marketing company, did a back and forth interview where they cover RSS and corporate blogging.
Topics covered in the 45 minute interview include:
- The basics of marketing with RSS
- How a company can profit from a corporate blog
- How blogs relate to branding
- Blogs and direct marketing
- How to start your own corporate blog
- What companies should blog about
Click here to listen to the interview.
Source for post: Lockergnome’s RSS & Atom Tips